Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 Month Update!



Hey Guys, thought I should let ye all know that me and Oisín are still alive and Oisín is 10 months old, I cant believe that Ive had him for 7 months.
But just because we haven't been blogging doesn't mean we haven't been having fun.
Yesterday was my my sister Angels 10th Birthday so we had a party at our house, and guess who decided the bouncy castle would be the best place to have a nap.


Silly Oisín, hehe.

Here are some more pics from over the last few months,
Oisín watching the sunset, yawning and wearing a silly hat!





Posted by Manda x at 10:05pm

4 comments:

dw said...

Welcome back! That's such a cute pic of Oisin in the hat!! Heeee!

Oisín said...

Aw thanks!
Im absolutley terrible for blogging, I keep forgeting I own a blog then when I go threw my history I see it and Im like "Oh yaa"!
Im gonna try and at least blog once a week! :/ well hopefully! Hehe!

x

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Nice to see you two again! Love the last pic with his hat on lol!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi guys! I am happy to see you back too! Oisin is growing up so fast, and he's sooo cute! Love the pic of the hat especially. :)
Thanks for stopping by with birthday wishes for me!
xo

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)