Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snuggie

I realised today that I never told my fellow puggies about my snuggie,
and how I LOVE my snuggie!


It all started the day my mummy brought me home.
When I got to my new home and looked around I noticed this monkey hanging around off mummy's bedroom roof, I howled and howled for him so mummy got him down and gave him to me.
It was instantly loves!


That was all the ways back in October and I still has my snuggie to this day, even though now his eyes are gone and his head sometimes bleeds white fluff.
But mummy just gives him some stitches and I can plays with him again.
I call him my snuggie cos hes so snuggly to sleeps with.


Does any of you guys has a snuggie or special toy that you loves to play with?

*UPDATE* Woops I just relised dats der are these tings in da USAs that are called snuggies and are blankets with arms! Just to bes clear I wasnt on bouts them, I was on bouts my monkey called snuggie, hehe



Posted by Manda and Oisín x at 8:07pm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuteness

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Aw, you are so cute Oisin! I love your snuggie! I used to have a favourite toy (lambie) but I can't play with it anymore beause my brother Chewy EATS stuffed toys!!
xo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oisin you are funnys about the snuggie things! I have a night time froggy that is a stuffie frog. I have had since I came home with my Mom. Its almost 4yrs old. So keep the snuggie monkey with you as long as you cans!

Sequoia

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh's Olisin!! Yousa cutes wits yousa snuggie Monkeys.

I's have my favorite stuffie (we's calls 'dem 'dats)...stuffies...and mine is my Piggy!! I love my piggy. He is my best friend. Besides Izzy and Josie. Oh's and my girlfriend Sequoia. My Piggy goes everywheres wit me's. He even talks to me's sometimes too.(Hu hu's) He tells me to steal cookies!
xoxo, Anakin Man

Hello Oisin dis is Izzy!! You can call me Iz or the Queen. (hee hees) My favorite is All the toys in 'dis house. Do you know the pug laws? I wrotes 'dem (hee hees -not really-but I's live by them) Mine Mine Mine Mine!! But I do like my little yellow chicky and my teady bear with the green ears. xoxo Izzy

Hi!! Josie here!! How are you Oisin!! Nice to chats!! My favorite stuffie is my little soccor balls. They are soft and cuddly ands I love to rest my puggie heads on 'dem.
xoxo Josie

Oisín said...

Guys all your stuffies/toys/teddys sounds so cool!
I will be keepings Monkey with me forevers.
Hehe!

Love
Oisín
x

Mia said...

Oisin, you are so cute with your snuggie!! I have a few stuffies, but I can't always play with the because Madie eats them!! The momma gets them out for me when we hang out in the big bed together!!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Wilma said...

Hi Oisin,
Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. My Great Grandma Mary is straight from Ireland. She is 99 years old. She says we have relatives in Co Tipperary.If you look back, I have some picturesof her posted. How cool is that?! I'm glad you joined the pets blogroll. I left you a message there too.

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)