Sunday, May 30, 2010

Goodbye for Nows

Yup were moving June 1st, two days time so as you guys can imagine its a bit of a mad panic here. And my daily walk has been canceled till then :(
But Mummy said she will make ups for it, be bringing me exploring in the forest behind our new house.

Im really excited bouts moving but I will miss you guys till I gets google back.
And silly Mummy packed the camera and cant remember which bag its in so I has to post this photos from the other day.



Just in case Mummys laptop gets packed up this evening, I wants to say goodbyes for now to all my puggie friends.
This could be our final post for a while :( and I just wanted to say that I will miss all you guys so much!

But I will be back as soon as I can and I'll tell all you guys abouts my new house!

Lots of Love!


Posted by Manda and Oisín x at 1:49pm

11 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

Have a SAFE move Oisin!!!!

We can't wait to see pics of your new palace!

Love,
S-Dog

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Oisin! I just moved to a place with a forest behind my house too!! I think you will like it. Hope you have a good and safe move. See you soon!!
xo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Wow!! That is short notice, have fun moving to your new place!

dw said...

Good luck on the move! I'm sure there'll be a lot of new things to exlore in the new house, so you have something fun to look forward to!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Stay safe and we will be here waiting for you little friend!!

Mia said...

Good luck with your move!! Can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures!!

~Hugs~

Lilo

JJ Lynne said...

Hi Oisin :]

It's nice to meet you. My pug James Dean and I just added our blog to Pets Blogroll, too. When we saw you, we had to come by and say hello and follow your adventures, too. We hope you have a safe move and that once you get to your new home, you will stop by our blog, too.

xo
-Jessica and JD the Pug
www.AllYouNeedIsPug.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your move!! :)

baystatebrumby said...

Oh, you are one adorable puggie. I love that you are all black.

Becky said...

I see you had birthday on July 12. Happy birthday, Oisin!! Hurry back we miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray Oisin! Let us know how your new house is!!

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)