Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now Its My Turn To Blogs!

So my mum is always blogging for me, well I decided its my blog so shouldnt I be the one blogging, my mums was a little upset so I made her cheif photographer and editor of my blogs! That ought to keeps her happy.

So I gots into a lil bit of trouble today, but in my defense Mummys brother totally started it.
He was digging a hole in the garden so I just thought it would be nice of me to help him out a bits yanoo,
but I gots cought,
and miss mummy decided to take pictures as evidences!

This was us before we knews she was there.



Then we spotted her so we was trying to act natural, she totally didnt buy it,


Me digging, how dare you even accuse me of it, its not dirt on my face its one of those fancii mud masks,


Oh rights, so you dids see me from your window, Uhh-ohh!


So after I promised mummy I would be a good boys, she went back inside and I went back to diggings! Hehe!

Also Anakin I is really hope-ings you gets better soon, but Im totally gelouse of your super cool ninja belt! :D!
So guys member to sent Anakin get well soon wishes for him and his mummy,
Lots of get better kissies!




Posted by Manda and Oisín x at 10:16pm

2 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello's Oisins!! Nice to meets yous!!
'Dis is Anakins here!!
'Danks for alls the nice things yous saids 'bout me! I am so glad I's have new friends!!
I's still recovering, but I's wanted to stop overs and say hi! So hi!! (hee hee)
Mommy said when I's gets better, I's can come backs and plays!!
I go know and Zzzzzzzzzzzz's
(((Hugs)))
Your new friend,
Anakin Man

dw said...

Awww such cute pics!!! I totally don't understand hows you can get in trouble for helping dig the hole! No good deed goes unpunished!

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)