Friday, May 28, 2010

Freeze Frame Friday

So Puglet and his mums had a really cool idea, Freeze Frame Friday, where we post a picture of something funnys that only a camera could see but not human (or pug) eyes!


Heres my FF, hehe, I was climbing into the bouncy castle and I relised I has to jump downs so I did but silly mummys took a photo!
I looks scared but I swear I wasnt, why would I be?
Anyways I think FFF is a great ideas, what do you guys thinks?



Posted by Manda and Oisín at 1:12pm

3 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oisin! Yousa Sooo funny's!!
You looks So Cute trying to Jumpy Jumps!! (hee hees) AWWWW!!

Hope you hads a happy landings! :@)

Loves,
Josie, Izzy
Anakin Man

Mia said...

Oisin, we know you weren't scared!! You're a big, brave pug!!!! We blame the momma for the look on your face!! =)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ha Ha! This is so great! We love your FF!

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)