Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Words


 Don't worry me and mummy haven't disapeared, we just have been super busy lately.

Mummy found out from her careers counceller that if she want to go to university and do  the science degree shes always wanted that she will have to work a lot harder :/ as they only except 35 people a year from all over europe. Thats some competion!!!


So now mummy is at school from 9am-4pm and then heads to the library to study and do homework from 4pm-7pm. She gets home at 7:30 and we go for our walk. At 8pm we eats our dinner and then we relax for the rest of the evening.
So we really havnt had much time for bloggings, but we still manage to read your blogs ;) we arn't that busy.



Mummy gets her Christmas holidays on the 23rd, Im so excited.
Ive asked Santa Paws for a sheep stuffie and some edibles.
Only 18 more sleeps!!



Posted by Manda and Oisin at 10:25pm

11 comments:

Stewey said...

Hi Oisin - it's great to hear from you! I love your Christmas Header! It sounds like your Mummy is very busy! Hope you get what you wanted for Christmas :)
Stewey

Noodles said...

Oisin I have missed you and your Mum! I understand about busy, though. Mommy #2 works two jobs and this time of year does not get home until after 11pm!!!!! And she gets up at 4:30am!!!! What's a pug to do? That is hardly ANY snuggle time!
I'll be looking for you on Dec 23.
Love Noodles

Payton said...

We have missed you but we understand. Tell your mum to study hard and enjoy the holidays!
Love,
Payton

Suki said...

So glad you all haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm keeping my paws crossed for your Mum being # 1 of 35,

Hugs,
Suki

dw said...

Hi Oisin! I'm glad you and your mum haven't disappeared! Sounds like you're mummy is working very hard, but I know it's all gonna work out for her - and of course you're there cheering her on, too, I'm sure! Have a Happy Christmas, and I hope you get your sheep stuffie!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its important your mommy study hard!
No worries,, we are here waiting for you
love
tweedles

Pug Slope said...

Glad to hear from you, Oisín! I missed you! Sounds like your mom has been super busy. I hope all her studying goes well and that you get that sheep stuffie (and some treats!) for Christmas!

-Love,
Sid.

P.S. I love your Holiday masthead photo!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oisin it's so nice to see your cute face! We hope you are helping your Mom study hard...that is some really tight competition!!

Hugs
The Girls

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG Oisin!! Your Santa pic is PERFECT!!!! So handsome!

Your mummy is such a hard worker. You should be very proud of her! Not all people her age have it together like she does!

Love,
S-Dog

Rita R. Carreira said...

Oisín, you're looking devilishly handsome in this post! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and an awesome beginning of 2012. I was looking at my blog and can you believe that I did not write a single post in 2011? I can't believe I did that. But I'm back! Happy 2012, I'm sending some virtual sniffs and a few licks your way ;-)

Your pal--Alfred, the pug

Yours Truly said...

Oisin,
I awarded you an award on my blog!
Love, Marlene

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)