Monday, July 9, 2012

It's been a while.

Oisín's mummy here. Just wanted to do an update.

I have finished school...COMPLETELY! I get my exam results and college application results in August. I changed from a science course to a language course but the science is my second choice. 

So for now we are just waiting and enjoying our summer.

Oisín is great, he is getting his booster shots today. He also has lost a lot of weight. He is no longer overweight but is now a healthy 7.5kg.
His skin is still very loose from the weight loss, I know he is a pug and all but does anyone know does this improve over time?


I  finally saved up enough for a SLR, which I am in love with.


Also I have a new brother/sister due 27th of October. Exciting stuff.


And finally some photos since our last post.

  Oisín

  Oisín

  Oisín

 Oisin

 Oisín

   Oisín

Jimi and Oisín

If you like cute photos of Oisín, follow us on Instagram 

 

love amanda and oisín 
xxx

13 comments:

Noodles said...

I have missed you and Oisin so much! Thanks for the update and good luck with your test scores. I am sure you did fantastically! So much exciting news in your post.
Love Noodles

Pug Slope said...

Glad you're back, Oisín! We missed you! I'm glad to hear your human did so well at school and now has some time to relax (and spend some time with you!). You sure are working it in front of that new camera. Congrats on shedding a few extra pounds. It's hard to stay slim over the winter - I know I put on some extra back-fat this past winter. Luckily, summer means time for longer walks and more runnin' around (as long as it's not TOO HOT, which of course it's been here in NYC the past couple weeks). I love that jacket you're sporting in the second to last photo.

-Love,
Sid.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look as cute as ever. Congrats to mom and a new brudder or sissy. Cool!!!!
Benny & Lily

dw said...

Oisin is a real super model!! Such cute pics! Glad you're back!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Congrats on finishing school and congrats to a new skinny Oisin!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Oisin is all grown up!! He is just adorable!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus & Ellie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Oisin
Its soo good to hear from you. I am also happy your mom is doing so good in school.
Someone sure know how to take some cute photos of you! You are adorables!
love
tweedles

the teacher's pets said...

Your mom is a very determined and dedicated student who is sure to get that diploma when the time comes! Good for her!
I read your mom's schedule and that is wonderful that you can be such a patient boy while waiting for her to come home!
I love the pictures but my favorite is the one with you wearing a jacket! Too cute!
I am your newest follower!

stellaroselong said...

Hi Oisin ..my name is stellarose and i am new here in the pug blogs. It is nice to meet you!

Becky said...

Did you put him on a diet to lose the weight? I'm in the U.S., how much does he weigh? He looks good to me. Happy things are going your way. Good luck with your classes. Give Oisin our love!

Oisín said...

Thank you everyone :)

And Becky, we changed his food from a commercial brand to an organic brand. It wasn't even low fat just organic. We also slowly started running aswell as walking.
He weighs 16.5lbs

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! So glad to see you are back. Love the new pictures.
Licks,
Sabrina

Melker said...

so adorable <3

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)