Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oisín's Christmas Photos!

Hey Guys! Me and Oisín had an idea! :)
We decided that for Christmas we would make Christmas Cards with Oisín's pic on them! So we spent all this morning taking pics of Oisín with a santa hat on, we used a white sheet as a background so it would look like snow! :)

Here are the pics we took! Then I picked the one that I liked the best and we are going to use that! :)


As you can see he got pretty bored and ended up falling asleep, which was great as my fav pic is this last one and its our official Christmas card!




Posted by Manda x at 3:47pm

6 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

Awww...sweet Oisin!!!

Looking adorable is VERY tiring! I don't blame you a bit for falling asleep!

GREAT pics! ALL of them!

Love,
Salinger

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pictures and a wonderful idea!

I can't believe how big Oisin is getting!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Very cute and sweet. The sleepy one is the best!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Those are adorable photos of Oisin! You did a fantastic job,. and how fun!
He is a real cutie that is for sure and getting more adorable day by day
we missed you
love
tweedles

Becky said...

Those are all so cute, what a tough decision! He looks like a little baby sleeping. So sweet!

Winston Wilbur said...

OMD is that not the picture of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!! love the pics.


Winston

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)