Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oisín on Christmas!

Hey Guys! Its been pretty busy round here, so I took me a while to get around to posting the pics of Oisín on Christmas day! There not great quality so sorry bout that! These are of Oisín opening his Christmas presents!

     

Look at how fast his head is moving as he rips open his pressies!

        

Here he is playing outside in the snow at my nana's house, can you see what his jumper says! It says "Happy Christmas"!

        



Posted by Manda x at 9:10pm

5 comments:

Becky said...

I think Oisin was really into those presents! What a cute sweater! So glad you had a nice Christmas.

dw said...

He looks like he's having a great time on Christmas, and got quite a bit of presents, too!! He's such a lucky puggie!

Mia said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I hope Oisin loved all of his presents!!

kisses

Lilo

Anonymous said...

Oisin looks like he had a blast on christmas!!

Happy New Year!

Dutch the Pug said...

Hi Amanda and Oisin! Thank you for another bloggie award! We have been MIA for a few months, but are back in action! We will post it soon! Hope you had a great Holiday season and Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)