Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oisín Was Given An Award!


     Hi guys! Oisín was given an award by
     http://writingchances.blogspot.com/
     Thank you so much! :)


     Here the terms of this award:


1. Publish a post on your blog - referring who awarded you.

2. Share 5 things you like to do

3. Share or pass this award to 10 friends.
 
Ok so here goes! :)
 
Five things Oisín likes to do...
Eat
Sleep
Play
Go for walks
Get cuddles
 
Ok and here are the 10 friends I would like to pass this award on to :)
Oakley and Swisher
Dutch the Pug
Smilingpug (aka Winston Wilbur)
Bijou
Sandra y Coco
Stella, Gunther and Betty
Yoda and Brutus
C.l.o.v.e.r.
Lilo, The Great Rock Eather
Agent99
 
Also I would like to say sorry if I didnt give you an award! I almost always give awards to my followers as its easier to get there site names up and stuff, so sorry if you comment me loads and I havent given you an award yet but dont worry you will get one soon! :)
 
Also another word to say sorry for not posting in ages, Im VERY forgetful and sometimes go days without even going on my laptop! So sorry guys!
 
Love
Manda and Oisín
 
Posted by Manda x at 1:25pm

4 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh Oisin, we LOVE your Christmas picture!

Thanks for the award.

xoxo

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Thank you so much for the award! we love your background and of course the picture of the banner. Adorable! I particularly love the little paws <3

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Thank you so much for the award. You are so adorable in your christmas photos!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Bijou said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me. I'm sorry for being so late getting over here to visit you.

I love the pictures of you in the Santa Paws hat!

Waggles,
Bijou

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)