Saturday, August 6, 2011

Puppysitting

Last week two amazing humans decided that they were going to adopt Candy, the puppies mother. Candy can't go to her new furever home until the puppies are 8 weeks so today and for next Saturday her new humans are going to call and take her out to the park for an hour or two.
Of course that means the puppies need a sitter...and who better than me!


I watched them while they were in their pen.


And supervised them while they roamed the back garden.


They roped me into playing with them...how could I say no?









I dunno how Candy does it but I am pooped!!

P.S. Please excuse our extremely overgrown lawn :)

P.S.S. If you are wondering why this blog lacks photos of Candy, the shelter has asked us not to take or post any of her, I'm not exactly sure why but I'm sure they have there reasons.

Happy Saturday



Posted by Manda and Oisín at 6:09pm

7 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy do you have your paws full
Benny & Lily

Payton said...

Hi Oisin, you look adorable wrangling those puppies. You've earned a nap for sure!
Love,
Payton

Winston Wilbur said...

Mum is totally "squeeeeeing" over the pups! Hey I got this girl Hazel visiting. She is a young'un. Anyways I can totally relate to the exhaustion. This hazel wears me outs just watching her play!


Winston

Stewey said...

Oisin - you sure do a great job puppysitting!
Love the photos!
Stewey

Pug Slope said...

You really are keeping up with those puppies, Oisin! You seem to have a good herding technique to keep them all together. And you sure look pooped in that last photo - are you sleeping while sitting up? Poor guy! It sure looks like a tough job looking after those young whipper-snappers! -Love, Sid.

The WriggleButts said...

So much cuteness! Looks like you did a great job. I'm glad it wasn't me, I have my work cut out for me with just the one. Tee hee..

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Oisin you are a great puppy sitter! Man those little ones like to play huh. Good luck.

Hugs
The Girls

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)