Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hachi : A Dog's Tale


Today me, mummy and her sisters decided to have a movie day. They rented out a few movies and one of them was Hachi. A dog's tale.
Now I know I'm a bit biased when it comes to movies where a dog is the star but this movie is awesome.
Just a bit of a warning if you haven't seen it before but you WILL cry.
This movie came out back in 2009 so most of you have probably seen it, but for those of you who haven't go and rent it...NOW!!!

Normally I don't blog about movies, but this movie was so good and the fact that it is a true story (read about the real Hachiko here) made it worthy of its own blog post.



Posted by Manda and Oisín at 8:20pm

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We will have to check out that movie, thanks
Benny & Lily

Tiffy said...

Hi Oisin! Momma watched Hachi back when Stubby had the sickies (in December) and she cried throughout the whole movie. She said the movie was happy and sad all at the same time. I don't think I'm going to watch it because I don't want to cry. I like things all rainbows and unicorns!

Tiffy

Sabrina PugTails said...

Mum and I watched the movie a couple of months ago. Like Tiffy's mom, mine cried throughout the whole movie. If you get a chance to see it, it's well worth it.
Licks,
Sabrina

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)