Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

Thank God Its Friday everyone... :)
Im not sure bouts you american pugs but here it gets dark pretty earlier.
Mummy comes home from school at 4pm and we has to leave straight away for our walks or else its too dark! By 5:30pm its PITCH BLACK and I sort of go invisable in the dark...cool huh!

Anyways me and mummy left for our walks today at 4:30 and before it was even 5:00 it was dark, now you guys gots to promise not to tells anyone but Im sort-of kinda afraid of the dark.


So I asked mummy and she said we could finish our walk earlier and head home...I was more than happy too!!





Posted by Manda and Oisín at 8:17pm

4 comments:

Noodles said...

Oisin,
I don't think it gets as dark where I live because I live in the suburbs of a big city (San Jose of Silicon Valley CA). So I LOVE to go for walks after it gets dark. Mommy doesn't though.
Love Noodles

♥ Sallie said...

I live in NY and it is dark then too. :(

I won't tell your secret! Promise!

Hugs,

The Devil Dog said...

Mom says the hardest thing is trying to find me in the dark. I think it's funny.

Roxy

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Oisin~
Our brother Anakin gets skeerd of 'da dark too... he won't admit it, butt it's trues!!

It gets darky darks here too really earlys nows since 'da Josie went back in times and set 'da clock backs...hee hees!!

Love yous scarf!! 'dat should keep yous safe!! And yous Momma will keep yous safe too!!

Hugs and Happy friday to you!!
Josie, IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)