Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bad House and Fostering!

Ok so members yesterday I wanted to tell you bout how the house we did move into wasn't as good as we thought, we didn't notice until we had moved in but there was drafts in every room and the roof leaked in one bedroom! :(
The house was in such a lovely area though that it really was a shame...so we had to move AGAIN! We moved back to Roscommon to a nice house in a small estate.
But while we was there we enjoyed the lovely scenery! :)
Here is me with my auntie Angel! She gives me lots of cuddles and kisses and I is love her so much! 



I also made friends with a collie named Milo, we had so much fun running through the forest and fields...I sure do miss him!
 

This is a picture of the forest from the field beside it...its so pretty isn't it :)


And now to talks about fosterings...do you guys member Alfie, the staff X pit bull puppy we had. Well him and his sister Bella were homeless pups that we was fostering. Bella gots a home straight away but Alfie stayed with us for a long time, they had to be careful who they adopted Alfie to as being half pit bull can be a bit dangerous, some peoples only wants him for fighting! :(
But in the end he did find his "Furever" home with this lovely family.
We is so happy for you Alfie and we miss you but are very glad you have a home :)





Posted by Manda and Oisín at 10:06pm

4 comments:

Noodles said...

So many adventures! Alfie looks like he benefited from all your love.
Love Noodles

PugMommy said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am now following your blog, you also have a beautiful pug.

http://the-pampered-pug.blogspot.com/

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Wow, you have been busy!!

That pic of you in the field of clover is adorable :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oisin the feild looks so nice. A great place to play huh. Alfie looks like a sweet heart, we are glad you got him a good home.

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)