Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy new year puggies, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. Santa Paws got me lots of treats and a new bed...its so comfy. Mummy gots me a dragon stuffie and some more treats.
It snowed so bad here, it was the coldest winter Ireland has had for over 100 years. The schools closed early, google wasn't working properly and it was very hard to drive to go Christmas shopping. But me and mummy still had funs...since she gots off school early we played in the snow a lot!





 

We spent Christmas day at my great-aunt Marys house with all mummy's family.  I spent most of my time up in the tree house where the babies couldn't reach me.


"Are they gone yet?"
 

 We had a brilliant Christmas and I hope you guys did too. 
But guess who got the best Christmas present off all! Kato...
...yup Kato found his fur-ever family and was adopted on the 27-Dec-10
We miss you Kato and hopes this family is your fur-ever one.






Posted by Manda and Oisín at 11:27pm

4 comments:

dw said...

Looks like you had fantastic fun in the snow, Oisin! Happy New Year!

Noodles said...

Good to hear from you again Oisin!
Christmas was AB-FAB for me as I got lots of new toys (and even more once the post-Christmas sales kicked in) and treats. Best of all I got to spend a lot of time with Mommy #1. Mommy #2 still worked too much.
Love Noodles

Crabbie Chris said...

Yea for Kato! Too bad you live across the big ocean, and I'm not a good swimmer...We black pugs gotta stick together! Mommy and Daddy might take me to the snow. I hope I dont eat it all!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hi Manda & Oisin!

It's nice to meet you. You're very cute, Oisin!

Mommy & Daddy lived in Scotland for a few years and had an Irish friend named "Roisin"! And we see that you and their friend pronounce your names the same way (well, except no "R" in yours LOL)

Happy New Year!
Pearl & Daisy

Post a Comment

I just love comments, and I love peeps that leave comments even more :)